Monday, October 29, 2007

A Simple Rule of Thumb about "Opportunities"...

I had a friend call tonight and ask how you would be able to know which online employment work at home opportunities are legitimate. I told her that most were scams as a rule, based upon my research and experience with these "opportunities".

They asked if there was a good website that summarized these "money making ideas". At that moment I couldn't think of one but within two minutes of logging on I had come across this website. It further illustrates a theory of mine about knowledge of value. In most cases it is freely available and not difficult to find. The only think about it is that it isn't glamorous or "prestigious" in the mind of those who are seeking the quick buck online.

So read these simple summaries of what you find out there and know that it really is this simple a rule of thumb.

http://www.afb.org/Section.asp?SectionID=7&TopicID=209&DocumentID=3537

No comments: