Saturday, July 21, 2007

Bubba is the Devil!!!

The following link is a funny parody that will have a little too much truth in it for comfort in it for mamy who read this blog and listen to audio. My advice is to be brave and stop taking the Dumb-Dumbs at the bank. The are telling you something important about debt; IT IS DUMB!

However I know that nearly 75% of my readers are in its grasp and over half of them are as guilty as I have been of the such credit crimes as ol' Bubba Bezel's H.E.L.L. ; we either have learned or are learning that it is a short cut to more misery and grief in the financial arena.

I believed all the advertising years ago. I drank the sweet smelling Koolaid; sadly it gave me fish breath debitosis. We have now gone one full month without our credit card living on a Dave budget; Life has never been more hopeful. We can finally see how we are going to pay ol' Bubba off.

No comments: