Tuesday, January 8, 2008

CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR WAS WONDERFUL!!!

If you are dreading the coming of the credit card bill for Christmas 2007 or worse yet you still haven't paid off 2006 yet... This may be a bit of lemon juice in the paper cut, but it isn't meant that way.

This is the first Christmas that we have celebrated without using any form of debt. It was wonderful! It was really quite liberating! It is true that I got carried away and bought a few extra gifts than originally budgeted but that is just the way I am with Christmas. The important point I wanted to stress was that it didn't bugger our finances.

This is proof that you can live through Christmas with out VISA or Master Card! I even did some shopping online, using PayPal's new virtual debit card and it worked well. I am so grateful for the Financial Peace that is in my family's life now.

No comments: