Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Here's an idea for making Money...

Here is an income idea. I haven’t had the time to work it myself so I don’t know how well it will work. Log on to Craigslist.org in your area and keep an eye on the FREE STUFF section. Collect the goods that you deem quality items, then turn around and sell them for pennies on the dollar and you are making money in a moral and totally legitimate fashion.

Here’s the beauty of this idea as I see it. It is entirely entrepreneurial and it will reward you for diligence. Not all items are of value true but you would be surprised at the number and quality of the items that people are trying to get rid of on any given day. What is even more surprising is that they don’t feel comfortable “SELLING” so they are giving them away instead. Which means your cost is lower than the TRUE COST of internet any “biz op”. What’s more I’m not charging you a dime for this idea!

Let me know how you do.

Here is the ad that got me to thinking about this idea. I am going to give it a try tonight after work. I will let you know how it works out.

free household items
Date: 2008-01-23, 8:43AM AKST

I am moving in with my fiancé and have a house full of things I don’t need here is a list of what I have:
a 3 person couch
entertainment center
kitchen table
Lazy Boy type recliner
really nice head board and a big mirror that match the head board I would like $10 for the mirror as it is really nice
boxes of kitchen ware plates bowls forks spoons
all sorts of kitchen utensils
pots and pans
new child’s highchair
i also have a very nice glass top computer desk i will let go for $30 everything else is free
coffee table
a couple different size end tables

sorry no pics will try to get some up my name is Mike I am located on minnesota and tudor 1301 west 42nd ave on the corner of garfield and minnesota i will be there between 6 and 7 tonight if you are interested please call around then everything will still be there it is a first come first serve nothing goes until after 6pm.

No comments: